2. Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
3. Post the rules on your blog;
4. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
5. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
6. Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And... drum roll please. Here are 7 random or weird facts about me:
2. As a teenager, I worked at Target - and loved it.
3. I was homeschooled through high school and went to college during what should have been my senior year.
4. I met my husband my first year at college and married him that summer. (I was a very young bride - 18) A NOTE TO MY KIDS: if you are reading that you are to forget that information immediately - we will still make you wait till you are 30 - 18 is WAY too young for you all to even think of marriage!
5. I am so in love with my husband - I never dreamed I could be this happy!
6. Giving birth to my children was one of the greatest experiences of my life!
1. Shelley Hawkins - a dear friend and encourager to me.
2. Heather - my kids' violin teacher - and a dear friend to me.
3. Deby - who I have enjoyed getting to know through blog land.
4. Anna - who grew up with me through elementary school and also through high school - I have more memories than I can count!
5. Kimmie - whose posts about adopting have inspired me.
6. Katherine - who visits my Friday Show and Tell's often and leaves gracious comments.
7. Anita - my blog friend in Germany - whose garden is a work of art and heart!
Thanks for stopping in - if you have time - check out my friend's sites. I'm anxious to learn more about them too!
Oh - by the way - my next post is number 100!! Check back soon for my 100th post give away. I am planning a special treat for my readers.