A Night Out with My Friend

This past Tuesday night Rob and I were able to enjoy going out on a "date". We had a wonderful time just being able to be together and enjoy each other's company.

First, we headed to the putt-putt course. It was a beautiful evening and the weather was just right for the night out. Being the weather was so nice, I can not blame that on the fact that I was a little off on my game. I would like to say that I just let Rob win to make him feel good about himself and follow the old rule that girls should always let boys win. However, that would not be true. He won fair and square and I lost really bad!
After we left our outdoor amusement - (Rob getting a bit more amusement from the fact that he stepped into the car the victor!) We went out to eat. Now, every time we are out on a date my husband asks me where I would like to go to eat. I seem to always answer about the same. "It does not matter." He always rolls his eyes and sighs a little sigh -for here he is trying to be a good husband and let me choose the restaurant and I always help him out with the choice by not choosing. Yet it is true, it really does not matter to me at all. Just so that we are together!
In the end, we enjoyed sharing fajitas at a local restaurant and found our time spent discussing the many things that are happening in our life right now and the future that is coming right up over the hill.
It was a wonderful evening together and I enjoyed it a lot. I think the best thing about married life it getting to spend as much time as you can with your best friend!
Trust your High Notes include time with your family - making memories and enjoying each other's company. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you did.

Blessings,
~Martie

No comments: