Abbey - Growing Up!

Each birthday we try to get the kids' new pictures done. All of the kids have celebrated a birthday here recently - and so photo shoots for each of them are in order. Zak got done and finished and now I took Abbey out for her birthday photo shoot. I thought I would share some of the finished product with you. I thought they turned out pretty good.

You know how people will tell you that your kids look like you. I will be honest, and let you know that I always shake my head and agree - but rarely see the look alike. However, while I was taking these pictures - I had a hard time not noticing.




Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was holding my little 4 pound 10 ounce girl in my arms! Such a beautiful gift.

Blessings,

~Martie

4 comments:

Shelli D. Hawkins said...

Wow she is growing up!!!

Kelli said...

What a beautiful young lady! Such wonderful pictures!
~Kelli

Jodi said...

She really does look like you...almost exactly like the girl I met at college almost 20 years ago. :) Your pictures are beautiful!

Mimi said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful young lady...