Meet the Family

We finally were able to get the entire family sculptured by a gifted potter. We loved what she has done with the family!



Our little one - (a name has been decided and I will be sharing it with you in a few days!)

The Zak Man!

James the Builder

Abbey the Talented

Rachel the Refined

Mom

Dad

All I have to say it that you can not get this done in Texas! You will find this service available only in Northern areas of the USA!


Thanks so much for stopping by - I am so glad you did!

Blessings,
~Martie

4 comments:

Alisha said...

How Cute!

Becky K. said...

Sweet! Nice job!

Susan said...

Cute! LOL You could find that here today - snowing like crazy.

TO BECOME said...

I love the family.lol You all did a great job. I have never seen so much snow in my entire life. It must be great. connie from tExas