Looking for Spring


Hints of Spring are coming slowly. I am ready for tulips, green grass, and daffodils. I find myself greeted in the mornings by the sound of singing birds. The afternoon air is filled with the cry of geese flying overhead. They are making their trek back to the marsh.



Sickness has filled the house - making me even more anxious for spring and opened windows blowing in fresh clean air. The snow is melting and rain is falling onto the saturated ground.



I am so thankful for seasons. Times of change. Times of promise.



Blessings,

~Martie

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

There is sickness everywhere. We will always be especially greatful to see Spring this year.

I hope all of you are well very soon. I would hate for you to miss
Spring when it does show it's face. Take care and God bless. connie

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Praying you through this sickness... Lord, heal us all. (((you)))