Boots and Brushes

Found Anna in the bathroom brushing her teeth. What I loved was the shoes that she was wearing. She received these for Christmas. She LOVES these boots! She wears them all the time. She wears them out when she plays. She wears them when she is playing with her kitchen up in her room. We even have found her sleeping in bed with them on. She told me that she was wearing them to help her be able to brush her teeth better.

Whatever it takes, honey! I love having little ones around the house. The things they do, the things they come up with can keep you on your toes; but I would not have it any other way.

Thanks for stopping by. I am so glad you did.

Blessings,
~Martie

2 comments:

hrmustang said...

Great blog, love the picture! And that must have been a cute moment... children are so cute when they have those things they can't leave but instead carry with them all day! love it!

Virginia said...

Matt is the same exact way. His are Spiderman boots and for a while he wouldn't let me take them off for anything! He would nap in them and when he was asleep I would slip them off, but the minute he woke up and realized they were missing, he would say 'boot, boot".