Our Menu this Week



I wanted to post my menu for the week. I have been diligently planning a menu and I like not having to figure out what is for dinner; but rather just look on the fridge and see what is on the menu. So, here’s what’s for dinner at the Spurgeon’s this week:

Monday: Pot Roast (this was on the menu for Sunday; but since we weren’t at church as a family – I moved it to Monday)

Tuesday: Chicken Lasagna (this is a recipe that is in our church cookbook. I am excited to try it.)
Wednesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole

Thursday: Zippy Beef Tips (Fix it and Forget It Cookbook (FF), page 100)

Friday: Spaghetti / Salad

Saturday: Potato Soup (FF, page 61)

Sunday: Poppy Seed Chicken (also a recipe in our church cookbook. I have had this before and it is delicious!!)

When I make my menu I post it on our fridge for the week. Rather than write out the whole cookbook name where I can locate the actual recipe, I have abbreviations for each of the cookbooks. I then just put the abbreviations and the page number where I need to turn to. This works out great for quick reference!

So, what’s for dinner at your house?

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week!
~Martie

No comments: