Weekly Menu



This week’s menu will look quite similar to last weeks. That is because last week was ‘one of those weeks’. I went to sit down and plan the menu this week and realized I had not stuck to last weeks menu. I still had all the ingredients for the menu plan; so if figured instead of reinventing the wheel – I would just do the menu plan for last week this week.
It will be redundant; but here is this week’s menu:


Monday: Poppy Seed Chicken (from our church cook book pg 68)


Tuesday: Chicken Lasagna (also from our church cook book pg 72)


Wednesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole (my Mom’s recipe and also my brother’s favorite meal from my Mom’s kitchen)


Thursday: Spaghetti / Salad

Friday: Zippy Beef Tips (Fix it and Forget It Cookbook (FF) pg 100)


Saturday: Potato Soup (FF pg 61) / Homemade Bread

Sunday: Hearty Western Casserole (FF 111)


I suppose I should state that this is just the menu for the main dish served at dinner. I try to serve at least two vegetables along with the main dish. On a soup night (usually Sat) I serve a veggie tray along with the soup and homemade bread.


So what’s for dinner at your house this week?

Thanks for stopping by. So glad you did.
~Martie

1 comment:

Jackie Koll said...

I love menu posts :-) They both give me new ideas and help me remember old favorites that I forget about.