This Weeks Menu

Here is our menu plan for the upcoming week.

Monday:  Chili / Cornbread

Tuesday:  Mom's Cream of Broccoli Soup / Salad

Wednesday:  Broiled Salmon / Garden Salad

Thursday:  Baked Chicken / Garden Salad

Friday:  Homemade Pizza Night / Salad

Saturday:  Popcorn / Cheese Slices / Apple Slices

Sunday:  Sandwiches / Cut Veggies and Fruit

I think it is relatively odd to see soup on a June menu; however, I am finishing up my goal of getting the freezer emptied out before we move.  We have a few things that just worked best to get made up in soup. 

Our Saturday plan has become a weekly staple.  I really like having an easy dinner and in the summer months - I must say that this is one of my favorite meals.  (Zak does not agree with me on this one - and mentions it each week.  LOL)

I also am spending my Kitchen Day (Thursday) getting three meals made for the freezer.  The plan there is to have those meals made up and ready so I can pack all of the kitchen up a week before we move.  Our kitchen will be a busy place on Thursday morning; but I think that in a couple weeks we are going to really like having the meals ready and the entire house packed and ready before the truck arrives. 

Hope you have a great week and enjoy - not just what is for dinner; but the people with which you are able to share you meal.  Family is so important. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I am so glad you did. 

Blessings,
~Martie

No comments: