31. The joy of having only dated one man - my husband - he is the first and only man I have ever loved.
32. The privilege of having heard some of the most dynamic preacher of this century: (Dr. Ed Nelson, Monroe Parker, Bob Jones Sr., Dr Bill Rice, Lester Roloff, Dr. Ron Comfort - to name a few)
33. The knowledge that the moment I die - I will be with my Savior - no more pain or heartache; but complete rejoicing in His presence. What a day that will be!
34. The fulfilment of having a God given purpose in life. Knowing that God has a plan for me - and living each day to that end - what complete satisfaction!
35. The ability to express emotions - I love to laugh, to cry - to feel.
36. (Last - but defiantly not least) I am so thankful that God saved me. So undeserving - but oh, so needy - "Thank You God for saving me!"
I am most blessed! I am so thankful that God has given me life - 36 years - I trust my life will count for Him - not be wasted on myself.
"Only one life - will soon be past - only what's done for Christ will last."
"He is no fool who gives what he can not keep to gain what he can not loose!" -Jim Elliot