God is Real...God is There...God Allowed

A busy week - full of plans - full of obligations that must be fulfilled. Yet, sickness also came. Not the right time, not the right week - too much to do!


God knew.



He knew the busy week I was to have - and also that I would be sick - and yet...



God allowed.



"Why?" I ask - I am reminded of a better question -"What?" What can I learn from having my fully planned week altered by sickness.



I have learned that God gives strength when I am weak. His strength in my weakness is greater than the greatest endurance I can muster up in my strength.




He refreshes my soul when I am weak. How sweet His Word has been to the delight of my soul this week.

Ps 104:13 "He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works."


The hills feel His refreshment - so much more my soul as I sit and meditate on His good works to me. The earth is satisfied with His works - so much more my soul - which has been redeemed from sin and misery - oh my soul - when dwelling upon the goodness of the Lord - oh how satisfied!




God is real... God is there... God allows.







"Bless the Lord, oh my soul and all that is within me - bless His holy name..."

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hope you are feeling better...and able to go and do the things you need to accomplish...
but God is there and the things can wait if necessary