Homemade Cleaning Recipes


Homemade cleaning supplies have made my cleaning routine easier. I thought I would share a few of my favorites.



All Purpose Cleaner **
2T Dish washing Liquid
2cups Water

Mix together and pour into a spray bottle. Use on door frames or counters. Anywhere you would use all purpose cleaner. Works GREAT!

Glass Cleaner **
(pictured here in recycled spray bottle)
1part white vinegar
1part water

Mix together and use on windows and mirrors.

Sink Cleanser
The sink cleaner recipe I got from Tammy's place. I really really love this stuff. The sink is much shiner after it is cleaned with this homemade cleanser than the commercial brand. Jump over to Tammy's and get the recipe. While you are at it-- browse her food recipes and find something great for dinner. I love her place!!
I am so glad you stopped by-happy cleaning everyone!
**These recipes found in the book: Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook

No comments: