The Long Way Home


Most often we wait to eat dinner until we get home on Sunday nights. Grant it, it is a bit later than our normal dinner time; but it just works for us with the Sunday schedule.

Tonight, we were heading home from church, and Zak made an interesting discovery.

Zak: "Dad?"
Dad:"Yes, Zak."
Zak: "The trip home takes longer on the nights that you are starving."

Moral to this story: If you are wanting to get home relatively quickly ... eat first before you leave. You travel faster on a full stomach!
(By looking at me - - you can see I get everywhere I am going very very fast!!) LOL

Trust you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by - I am so glad you did.

Blessings,
~Martie

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Kids say the cutest things!

Have a wonderful week!

Becky K.

Diane Shiffer said...

What a cutie-pie♥

You know my children have always observed that the trip to Nana's house takes ever so much longer than the trip home. I'm sure it has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that they are anticipation of the trip there and the relative let-down of the trip home;)

Have a wonderful day... and I am so looking forward to your book club☺