Waiting for Spring's Birth




Small hints of spring seem to be arriving...




...birds chirping early in the morning while I am doing my devotions (LOVE that sound!)


...sunshine showering my front room floor in the afternoon while the two little ones are down for their nap...


...the sound of dripping coming from off the roof as the snow changes form amidst a glowing sun


...a back yard bird house already being claimed and preperations made for a humble dwelling for a new family to be...




In my mind I can almost see...


...tulips and daffodils poking their heads up out of the ground


...Anna's Easter Dress as she runs to the van - (my mind also remember how last year she was toddling out to the van - my how a year changes things!)


...clothes blowing on the line as the crisp spring wind moves through the back yard




The air is still cool and the coats are still on the hangers in the front entry - - but in my heart spring is almost here!!

No comments: