Frugality Focus


I have decided to start a new column on my blog called Frugal Female. I want to include some tips on things I have found that save money and help being a SAHM possible. I also think posting on the subject will help me stay accountable and keep the subject in the forefront of my mind. Thus, helping me to stay on track when it comes to watching my spending. (It is just so easy to spend a little here and a little there...)


So be watching for tips on frugality. Also, I would love to hear your comments and thoughts on the subject. Do you think about frugality? In the past year with the failing economy have you tightened your financial belt?


To start out this new column I thought I would leave you with a few of my favorite frugal links. Enjoy...


http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/ I like Gayle's enthusiasm on saving money.


http://www.frugalupstate.com/- Jenn's taken a little break; but I am glad that she is back!!


I will be waiting to hear from you all.


Martie

No comments: