He is There


A dear friend gave me a devotional book entitled: Streams in the Desert. To say this book has been a huge blessing to me would be an understatement. Every day there has been yet another blessing to my heart. I thought from time to time I would share these little thoughts with you. Hopefully they can be an encouragement to you like they were to me.


This was a little poem that just encouraged me. I am not sure what the title of the poem is; but have just posted it as it was written in the devotional that day.



In "pastures green" ? Not always; sometimes He


Who knowest best, in kindness leadeth me


In weary ways, where heavy shadow be.


So, whether on the hill-tops high and fair


I dwell, or in the sunless valleys, where


The shadows lie, what matter? He is there.


-Barry

No comments: