Weekly Menu Plan



I will attempt to post our weekly menu plan. I must remind you that we are doing our best to get by with as much as possible for as little as possible. With that in mind, the only people that will find these next few menu posts valuable are missionaries in the heart of Africa that have not gotten their support from several of their churches, or people in the USA whore looking and praying for a job. All the rest of you can kindly disregard these menus – as they do not pertain to you at this time.

Monday: Biscuits and Gravy / Green Beans (made with Ground turkey and lots of seasonings)

Tuesday: Baked Chicken (I will attempt to get enough meat from the chicken to use in 2 other meals)

Wednesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole ( Scratch the tuna – I was NOT paying 70 cents a can for that little of fish – I will use the left over chicken meat from Tuesday for the casserole!)

Thursday: Hamburger Helper Meal ( the kids were so excited to get Hamburger Helper meals as a gift. We will use ground turkey and forget that we ever saw Food Inc. until Rob gets a job.)

Friday: Chili Dip and Corn Chips ( This will be a fun family night food. )

Saturday: Hamburger Helper Meal / Veggies

Sunday: Egg Salad Sandwiches / Popcorn veggie sticks

I have made this a little funny; but I can not tell you how much I am loving the challenge of using what we have and making the most of it. I am so thankful that God has provided for us. As I mentioned in a previous post, we have had fresh vegetables given to us - and that is a HUGE blessing. I also have found how many carrot and celery sticks you can get from a bag of each. Popcorn (without butter) and Apples have been a satisfying snack.

The challenge is on and we are enjoying each and every day! Thanks God, for providing for us.

Trust you menu allows you to reflect on God's provision for you and your family.

Thanks for stopping by - I trust you have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
~Martie

No comments: